It’s a business model that allows another business to use the marks and system of another, usually for a fee or royalty.
Operating a Regal Nails Salon & Spa is an opportunity to be part of the largest nail salon franchise in the United States. As a franchisee, you would still own and operate the salon with the benefit of using the REGAL NAILS SALON & SPA trademarks and brand (as established by the corporate office.)
A Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is required to be sent to a prospective franchisee prior to any contract signing or exchange of funds. The FDD provides information to the prospective franchisee on the franchisor, the franchise system, and the rights and obligations of the franchisees.
The floor plan and architect are usually included as part of the package.
- Discounts from Alfalfa Nails Supply, Inc.
- Use of the Regal Nails Salon & Spa marks and brand
The initial franchise fee of $15,000 is due at the time you sign the franchise agreement and sublease.
The cost of the store depends on the package you select. The price varies according to the value and deluxe package. The cost of the store includes build-out (construction), furniture, fixture, equipment and set up. Again, the inventory, equipment and fixtures vary according to the different packages.
Construction costs are part of the packages. The type and scope of construction work depend on the package you choose. We will hire a contractor with a team of subcontractors to do the physical build-out of your store in accordance with the local building codes. The construction work usually includes plumbing, electrical and mechanical needs.
If you prefer to hire your own contractors and, in rare circumstances, are permitted to, you are required to provide a copy of a current contractor license and proof of insurance to our Construction Director (Project Manager). It is usually good to double-check their reference or for testimonials on the contractor’s previous work.
- Application Fee
- Initial Franchise Fee & Confirmation Fee (which is credited against the cost of the selected Deluxe Package II
- Deluxe Package II (the Fixtures, Furniture, Equipment, Décor, and Initial Inventory; build out and setup costs)
- First and Last Month’s Franchise Fee (and Monthly Rent if we are party tenant to the premises)
- Security deposit
- Insurance Premiums
- Requisite licenses and permits
- Grand Opening Advertising
- Travel and lodging expenses for attending the orientation meeting
- Professional fees for an attorney, accountant, bookkeeper, if applicable
- Applicable taxes
We will provide a list of available locations from different landlords.
- Space size
- Easy access
- Competitive area
- Demographic & Segmentations
- To ensure uniformity and quality, furniture, fixtures and Equipment are purchased from Alfalfa Nail Supply, Inc.
- Varies by packages and square footage of the space
- Examples of furniture & fixtures provided
- Pedicure Spa(s)
- Manicure station(s)
- Customer chair(s)
- Technician chair(s)
- Quickdry station(s)
- Reception counter(s)
- Flammable cabinet
- Example of fixture you’ll need: Mirror above the sink, if applicable (Note: sink(s) will be provided.)
We will provide the initial product and supplies for the Deluxe Package II. For existing franchisees that want to remodel or refresh their look, you must purchase pedicure spas, manicure stations, quickdry station, reception counter, and other furniture, fixture, décor, and equipment items from Alfalfa Nails Supply, Inc. Regal Nails Salon & Spa salons are required to have a consistent look as part of the brand.
A 2-day orientation meeting is held at our Regal Nails Salon & Spa facility on an almost monthly basis. Prior to the store opening, salon transfers, or renewals, you are required to attend a meeting. At that time, you will receive the confidential operation manual (COM). During operations, you will receive customer service assistance; however, you are ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Download and review Franchise Disclosure Document with your legal advisor. You may not sign any documents or transfer any funds to us until you have been given 14 calendar days to review the FDD.
- Submit a franchisee application and $125 fee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon qualification, a franchise agreement and sublease will be sent to you. Sign Franchise Agreement and Sublease and pay the initial $15,000 franchise fee (cashier check/money order accepted)
- Confirmation process
- Floor plan
- Begin construction (architect and contractor)
- Set Up
- Store Opening
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions that you couldn't find the answers to, please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.